Ancient Greek myths tell about fabulously wealthy land where Jason and the Argonauts stole the Golden Fleece from King Aeetes with the help of his daughter Medea. It was a distant land that was reached by the Black Sea and down the River Phasis. The actual site of this legendary kingdom has never been found but the world is still under the impression by the myth of Argonauts born in this beautiful kingdom of Cholchis. Georgia contains the immense cultural and historical heritage, hosting 150 museums and 12,000 historical landmarks, 3 of which are included in the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Georgian traditional cuisine is one of the richest in the entire world. Georgia’s beauty is legendary and takes many forms. From the cobbled streets and hidden squares of old Tbilisi to the breathtaking Caucasus Mountains. It is a varied destination and bound to delight even the most hardened of travelers.
– Explore Ushguli – the highest settlement in Europe
– Visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites
– High forested valleys and mountain peaks
– Explore Mtskheta – The Old Capital of Georgia
– Drive the Georgian military highway through the Caucasus mountains
– Rafting on the River Aragvi
– Boating explore the canyons
– Taste the delicious cuisine of Georgia